Sunday, September 14, 2008

These are a few of my favorite things....


FALL!!! I love it for the cool crisp mornings, the changing leaves, the fact that I won't pass out from heat exhaustion (ouch- I don't recommend that!) the trips to Gardner Village and especially the PUMPKIN!!!!! I am such a sucker for a good pumpkin flavored or scented anything!! These are my favorites:


1- Pumpkin Spice Hershey's kisses

2- Pumpkin Spice Latte from 7-11

3- Pumpkin Fudge from Sweet Aftons in Gardner Village

4- Pumpkin Pie

5- Pumpkin Spice CandleBreeze scent

6- Pumpkin pie mix topped with cool whip- use graham crackers as dippers.


YUM!!!!! Seriously, if you haven't tried any of these, you need to, and especially the Hershey's kisses. Ashley and I probably would have finished the entire bag on the way home from Target but we had to save some for Mark. He got a couple by the time we got home. If you aren't a fan of pumpkin flavors, that's okay. You're entitled to your own opinion....weirdo.

7 comments:

Melissa said...

Pumpkin spice hershey's. I think I need to drive to Target right now.

Tina said...

Oh that sounds delightful! I am totally going to try the Pumpkin Spice Hershey's. Word to the wise.. when you see the Candy Corn kisses.. my suggestion would be to SKIP it. Seriously not so good.

Lesley said...

I am going to have to try the pumpkin spice kisses! You are a woman after my own heart. I was hoping for a pumpkin shake the other day and realized that they were not out yet!

The Garber Family said...

"You're entitled to your own opinion, weirdo." Love it. Try adding some unflavored pumpkin, 1/2 t. cinnamon, 1/4 t. nutmeg, 1/2 t. vanilla, and a sprinkle of chocolate chips to some pancake batter. Cook up the pancakes and serve with maple syrup. Yum. It's our favorite fall pumpkin thing.

The Garber Family said...

Oops, that's about 1/2 c. pumpkin.

Mel said...

Yum!!! I just realized I forgot to add the pumpkin chocolate chip pancakes (thanks for the recipe, Kiley- we love it!!) and the pumpkin shakes! Plus, on the way to work today I grabbed a few more bags from Target so I'd have some back-up. Seriously, I need some type of rehab for my pumpkin addiction.

Tina said...

Yeah friend, you now have me hooked!!

The Arents Family

The Arents Family