Friday, January 16, 2009

Wii are having too much fun


Our family is now officially a group of Wii junkies. It is so much fun! We have wasted so many hours of our lives to this addictive game. It’s sad that I’m such a better Wii bowler than I am in real life. Ashley is amazing at Guitar Hero. It’s my goal to pass off more songs than here, so I’m working at it. Adam has successfully won just about every tournament in Mario Kart. It’s amazing to see how my skill he has! My only skill on that game is falling off on every corner. Mark is really good at that as well. Plus the golf game- dang, I’m not a good golfer in real life, and my Wii golf is just as bad. I also just got my Wii Fit in. I love it! I actually look forward to getting some activity in my day. It helps me keep track of my weight as well- so that’s a good thing after all that candy. One downfall is our dog, Rudy. He loves the Wii as much as we do. Any time we go downstairs, he runs in front of the TV to watch us play. It’s hilarious.

6 comments:

Tina said...

Ooooohhhh! This makes me want to purchase a Wii even more! Hmm my anniversary IS coming up here. Hmmmmmmmm.

Melissa said...

Okay, maybe you can answer a question for me. My friend says the Wii Fit tracks your weight by making your avotar plump up to match your true size and then gradually slim down as you lose. I don't know if I could handle that. However, I am intrigued by the hoola hoop game.

Melissa said...

Oh yeah, Guitar Hero rocks. Really. It rocks.

Janessa said...

I love that you're now a Wii player! I too am addicted and can't wait to get my Wii "fat" in so I too can start tracking my progress on working out. With Rudy, do you ever smack him in the head with the remote? Our dog always thought we were throwing her toy and would end up getting whacked in the head.

Michelle & Nic said...

We love the Wii too. Our neighbors have one and we always play when we go over there. Nic and I get pretty competitive. I love tennis, bowling, and the bull riding. It amazes me how people come up with these games.

The Garber Family said...

I need to take on Adam in MarioKart. Wii borrow my brother's wii every now and then and I must say that is my favorite!

The Arents Family

The Arents Family