Wednesday, August 5, 2009

America's Got Talent (Or Melanie doesn't really need to do anything productive with her time)

I never got on the American Idol bandwagon or the dancing shows, but I am hooked on America's Got Talent! Right now they are narrowing down the finalists and they are all amazing. It's crazy to see how talented people are. Plus, all the cracks at "The Hoff" are funny. At work, we just did an art festival and my entry...oatmeal chocolate chip cookies. Yes, that was the best I could do, but they are mighty tasty! These are the ones where Melissa, Michelle, Matt and I would make a batch, and it generally wouldn't even get to the baking stage because we would eat the dough first. My kids love the dough as well, and it's good that I can bring in all the extras for my agents at work to help me get rid of these. If not, I'd be eating 4 dozen cookies on my own and I could! haha!

2 comments:

The Garber Family said...

Matt and I follow that show, too. I always fast forward Hoff. He always says, "that is what this competition is all about!" I can only hear that so often.

Tina said...

Droooool... ooooh your cookies! I heart those! I never really got into America's Got Talent.

The Arents Family

The Arents Family