Monday, August 10, 2009

Sweet Dreams brought to you by Hasbro






Okay, by now, most of you know of or have witnessed first hand Adam's extreme love of Transformers. You may not know of Adam's sleepwalking habits. (now you do!) This happened last night and I thought it was really funny. Around midnight I heard Adam calling me, and usually that means he is going to be up and walking around if I don't make sure he stays in bed. When I went in his room, he said "Hi Mom, did you know that Blackout's propellers fold back so that you can transform him?" He then started mumbling about how to fully transform him and then he laid his head on the pillow and rolled over. It was really funny, but I couldn't laugh or it would really wake him up. What a funny kid.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Transformer obsession confirmed once again.

The Garber Family said...

My brother once sleepwalked into the living room, pulled down his pants, lifted a cushion, and ALMOST went to the bathroom there, if not for a quick save by my mom.
Ah. sleepwalkers.
I think Matt used to sleepwalk, too.?

Tina said...

Ohhh that is too cute!

The Arents Family

The Arents Family