Monday, December 1, 2008

The Fabulous Five (things about me)

5 things I was doing five years ago.
1- Getting REALLY excited to move back to Utah!!! (12/8 will be 5 years)
2- Getting nervous to join the full-time working class again
3- Excited to be near family and friends
4- Happy to have had the opportunity to stay home with the kids for a couple years
5- SOOO Excited to move back!!! I had to list that twice.

5 things on my to do list.
1- update my blog (done- for now at least)
2- clean out my hotmail inbox (yikes, I have a lot in there...)
3- put up Christmas ornaments
4- set up meetings at work (procrastination is not good)
5- Christmas shopping. I don't want to be near the malls around Christmas.

5 snacks I like
1- Microwave popcorn with Junior mints. Yum- you have me hooked, Tina!
2- Toast with honey
3- bagels and cream cheese
4- oranges
5- all of the above with a nice frosty Diet Coke.

5 Things I would do if I were a millionaire
1- Travel
2- Pay off all my debt!
3- Retire
4- Go to school
5- Help out others who are in need.

5 Places I have lived
1- Sandy
2- Midvale
3- Magna
4- Van Nuys, CA
5- Santa Clarita, CA

5 Jobs I have had
1- Trolley Stop - I had a great ice cream arm. And old people always order Pralines and Cream. Every time....
2- Lechters/Famous Brands Housewares
3- OC Tanner
4- Robinsons May
5- 1-800 CONTACTS

Tag to whoever hasn't done this already. I'm probably the last since I'm such a slacker.

6 comments:

Melissa said...

If I order Pralines and Cream does that make me old? Good ole' Trolly Stop.

Tina said...

Oooh I want popcorn and junior mints NOW! Yum! The Trolley Stop? Now there is a blast from the past. Good times.

Janessa said...

LOVE the new wallpaper. It's darling!

Janessa said...

I agree with Tina on the popcorn. Yummy yummy! Except I eat mine with M&M's instead of Junior Mints. I'm still laughing about the Trolley Stop. I almost forgot about that place! Too great!

Mel said...

Yes, It makes you old if you order Pralines and Cream. I tease Mark about that every time he wants to buy that. It's pretty good, but then again I'm getting closer and closer to social security now....

Mel said...

Ahh Trolley Stop....where I was first reprimanded for insubordination. You'd think they'd have a sense of humor about toilet papering the li'l trolley, but no. They must eat Pralines and Cream.

The Arents Family

The Arents Family