Monday, December 1, 2008

My Quirks. AKA...I'm a mess...

Here are the rules:

* Link the person who tagged you.
* Mention rules on your blog.
* Tell about 6 quirks of yours.
* Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same.
* Leave a comment to let them know

My Quirks (I was tagged from Tina's Blog):

1- I do not go barefoot ANYWHERE. Seriously, I'd shower with socks if I could. I hate the feeling of dry feet on cement and carpet. Ewww...
2- I'm a slacker with my blog. I don't do anything for a month and then I swarm it with numerous posts.
3- I don't like to watch sad movies unless I'm at home alone, with a roll of papertowels. Seriously, I'm a mess when I cry. Dang Steel Magnolias, and even kids movies make me sob.
4- I don't like anything other than fruit in my Jell-o. Soggy nuts and other unholy ingredients mixed in make me gag. I barely like Jell-O because let's face it, pudding has more calories which means that's my favorite.
5- I do not like sitting in the middle of a movie theater. It's always near the end of the row. You never know when I'll get the call to save the world and need to make a speedy exit. Or that the huge Diet Coke has finally caught up with me. I hate crowds. I hardly ever go to the movies on opening weekend (unless it's Twilight!) and the thought of going to a concert makes me cringe. (Aside from the Monkees because the middle aged folks didn't get too rowdy) I'm a home body and like my space.
6- I love to sing outloud even though I'm a horrible singer. Just ask my kids, they wish I would stop. I probaby look like an idiot singing along in my car when I'm by myself. Not only am I not a great singer, but I constantly get the words wrong. Oh well, it makes me smile. :)

4 comments:

Melissa said...

First, you are not a horrible singer. Who else will join in with me on random 80s tunes? Next, weird stuff in Jello -- I agree. But I do like me a cup o' warm Jello when I have a sore throat. Finally, no bare feet? That's just weird.

The Garber Family said...

I can see a couple of genetic connections. Don't blame yourself.
Crying at movies: Jacque
Singing the wrong words: Matt
Not liking big crowds: my dad (okay, not a blood relation, but a connection)

Love the snowflakes on your blog!

Tina said...

Amen with the not going barefoot any where.. ME TOO!! Singing.. whatever friend. The jello thing.. I am not a huge jello fan either. Especially with some of the doozies you find at a ward function. Carrots belong in a salad, raising belong in trail mix. Not together with a whipped topping. You are the best and I love ya.

Janessa said...

I couldn't have specified the jello comment any better if I had written it myself. These are totally you, minus the singing comment of course. I don't frequently hear you belt out a chorus at work, although that might lighten things up. hahaha. Oh, and I'm totally getting you flip flops. Experience the wonderment of bare-footedness.

The Arents Family

The Arents Family