Thursday, December 11, 2008

Who's Got Holiday Spirit?


More pearls of widsom from Adam....
Lately, on our way to and from school we have been counting houses that have decorations on their house. We've gotten up to about 300 so far (some houses are counted twice) so we decided to stop counting and just enjoy the lights. Adam is always so thoughtful of other people. When I commented that our house looks like it has more Christmas Spirit than most of the houses Adam said "Maybe that's their idea of Christmas spirit. They all don't have to look like ours." We talked a little more about it and then he commented, "The houses with decorations have Christmas Spirit, but any houses that don't have decorations are DEVIL SPIRIT!". So funny. Seriously, that kid keeps us laughing. And yes....I will teach him about the different traditions for other religions....

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Devil spirit? I wonder what Adam was thinking about when he asked me if I had lights on my house. I said no, so he asked me if I put my tree up. I said I probably wasn't going to put one up this year. He must be so appalled. I've got a devil dog and devil spirit it seems. : )

Janessa said...

Devil Spirit, huh? It sounds like some kind of alcoholic drink. That said, I would like to know what he thinks of Grizwold's house. Because if that's Christmas spirit, I've got some work to do.

The Garber Family said...

Go see this house for Christmas Spirit:
Turn East off Redwood Road at
132nd South. Drive until the road is almost gone and look to your right. Turn down "Lover's Lane" I'm serious, that's the name, and enjoy!

Tina said...

That is too funny. We are the devil spirit. Let's hope we can get in the house BEFORE Christmas to get some Holiday spirit around the house.

The Arents Family

The Arents Family