Thursday, July 31, 2008

Boys will be boys....


In June while Ashley was at Rough Camp, Adam got to go to Cub Country. He had so much fun up there especially at the trading post. Each day, he took up a little money to buy something he wanted. The first day, he came home with a whip. The second day, he came home with a pocketknife. Is this some kind of Webelos Militia they are forming? They are going to take over the world and use their Pinewood Derby cars (with pennies taped to them for weight at the front) to deliver their messages of taking over the world. It was really funny because I was joking with Mark that he would come home with some type of weapon and he ended up with two1 He practiced the whip for about a week after he bought it. He would put out an empty can and see if he could whip it- whip it good. Where's a picture of DEVO when you need it? Watch out Indiana Jones, you have some competition! Between both of my daredevil kids, I'm surprised I haven't spent more time in an emergency room. (knock on wood....)

3 comments:

Tina said...

Oh Devo.. now there is a band! Even though I only know Whip It. Too cute!!

Summer said...

Wow- What an awesome picture!

How did I miss the fact that you had a blog??

Maybe I wasn't thinking Mel=Melanie. Buh.

Well, anyway. Hi!

The Garber Family said...

I LOVE this picture!

The Arents Family

The Arents Family