Sunday, July 27, 2008

Fun stuff!

I thought this looked fun from Kiley's blog, so I'm stealing the idea!
Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave a comment about you on my comments.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

There are so many classic memories -- wassail, "Please take me downstairs," and "They just sort of whinnied," are a few that come to mind. But a sentimental one for me was on your wedding day curling your long hair into ringlets. You looked so beautiful and I was so happy for you. I also remember getting refills at Walker's, and doing drivebys. It didn't matter who house we were driving by just that we were having fun. We were so inconspicuous in the Astro van. Anyway, I could list so many more but I don't want to use up all your space. Thanks for being an awesome sister!

Tina said...

Oh.. where do I even begin. What is the character length in this? Our Monkee obsession, to meeting them, kissing Davy and going to their concert. "It's caffiene free". Oh the drive by's (above 13th will never be the same!!!), endless sleep overs, Senior loves his nose, E-A-S-T-M-O-N-T..., Lagoon is only open for "the 9th graders". Village Inn (are you girls like in College?!) Dr Pepper, Pringles and King Size Kit Kats our favorite movie treat (quick cough!) I could go on and on... but will save space for others. Thank you for being my friend. We have been through a lot together! I love you dearly!

Mel said...

Hey guys- you aren't supposed to make me tear up reading these! I'm supposed to be working! :)

The Garber Family said...

It's the movie quotes. Anytime I hear a good movie quote, I think of Melanie. But also, such a sweet and loving sister-in-law. I don't get to say that enough. I am so blessed to have you three girls/sisters in my life....

The Arents Family

The Arents Family