Thursday, July 10, 2008

Our New Kitchen!


In March, we took on the huge project of updating our kitchen. Thanks to IKEA's online kitchen designer, and a whole lot of muscle from Mark we finished the project in record time! In three days, the old cabinets were out, and the new ones were in. Adam and Ashley had fun with the demo of the old cabinets, and Adam helped Mark put together the new cabinets. It was then another week for the finishing touches like countertops, knob pulls, and installing the new floor. I still sit in the kitchen just staring at my beautiful new room. I'm so lucky that Mark is such a handy guy. If not, we'd be without a kitchen for months. I'm not a huge fan of cooking, but I definitely love my kitchen. I still even have a few cabinets that don't even have anything in them- there is so much space now. Yay!!!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

So, when can I hire Mark to come and do my kitchen? Yours looks so good.

Nicky said...

Hey thanks for sharing your blog. The kitchen looks great! Wow, I wish it were that nice when I lived there. You guys have really made the house look so much better. I'm glad someone's taking good care of it. See you at the BBQ!

The Arents Family

The Arents Family