Monday, July 14, 2008

Here's my sign....

Okay, I realized I didn't mention one of my most embarassing moments that happened when we were at Wheeler Farm. I am willing to share to help someone else from making the same fateful mistake that I did. Call it community service if you will.
Picture this....the farm is full of new springtime animals. We were drawn to the baby calf that was very loudly mooing over and over and over. Mark and the kids were standing next to me by the fence, until I decided to turn and moo at the top of my lungs at Mark. Ummm, yeah, Mark had apparently mooved (sorry, bad one) and some man and his son were standing next to me instead. There was that akward moment where I just stood there with a deer-in-the-headlights look before I turned and walked away. It was the walk of shame, and of course, we ran into him about 6 more times that day. It's nice that I'm here to provide such entertainment for my family. It definitely should count towards community service.
That's almost as good as the time I ran over a deposit tube-thingy at the bank. Did you know those little suckers are strong? Well, they held up to the weight of a Dodge Shadow. :)

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I'm laughing so hard I think I just peed a little.

Tina said...

HAHAHAHAHA. I am laughing with you, not at you! At least you can laugh about it.. unless you aren't and the tears are actually from crying and not from laughing so hard.

Mr.& Mrs. Garber said...

What a mooooooving story!

The Arents Family

The Arents Family